Monday, November 2, 2020

Day 63 - Elite Education Solutions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the personality system of looking outside of myself for answers and solutions to my problems, failing to see that I AM equal to and one with the solutions, it just requires the necessary self forgiveness and self correction

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize my equality and oneness with the business solutions


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to from a young age, look to my parents for solutions, specifically in school when mom and dad would help me with my homework, my entire starting point was just to get the answer right, within this I forgive myself that I had accepted and allowed the personality of “I don’t get it” and within this to stagnate in my progress of cognitive development and understanding of problems and solutions


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for being retarded relative to the elite, where the elite go to these high level universities and they get these opportunities and access to positions of responsibility and power, which had equated to security in the world-system and having basic needs met, yet this is until Here and no further. The world system is changing.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not actually see myself as equal to the elite of the world, believing that they are separate from me, thus taking this separation personally as though I am so special that I cannot actually change and I am stuck, when in reality I can actually change, I am increasing my comprehension ability and my skills of self-development and self-perfection


I forgive myself that I had accepted and allowed myself to not realize that by me seeing the elite as outside myself, I had been accepting and allowing the current/past power structure of the world as Elite, Middle Class, Poor, and judging myself and the other individuals of earth accordingly


I forgive myself that I had accepted and allowed myself to not realize that my starting point within building my businesses had been to prove myself to the other individuals of the world that I am worthy of the Elite, as I had accepted and allowed myself to not realize that chasing ‘elite status’ is a mirage as the current world system is collapsing and changing, and there is a New Elite of Life that is Here, where Elite = Effectively Educated for and as Life


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I think about business, to go into a state of conflict and energetic reaction that “I must build this” and “I am not sure how to build this”, until HERE no further


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that since I begun with TechnoTutor and Desteni, my ability to learn, grow, adapt and get results that are real, measurable, verifiable, that I AM actually effective as Self-Directive Movement, and this is the real focus. So instead of spending myself on conflict and energy of money-generation/system-generation/business-generation, the best way to focus is on Self Expansion AS Living Systems of Life-Giving which effect EVERYTHING always and in all ways in/as equality and oneness 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for taking “so long” to realize that I am actually effective and able to do the right things, long enough, consistently to generate new leads, to bring the new leads through the sales cycle, to sell them TechnoTutor and then to really get them support to thus expand the starting point which had been Life-Giving Systems


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not clearly define WHO I AM AS LIFE-GIVING SYSTEMS, where:

I am flesh equal to and one with all Life, and there is programming in my flesh that effects what is the system that I am operating as in equality and oneness with the world system, thus the programming of/in my flesh is and must be structurally aligned to and as Life as this is who I am, yet I had accepted and allowed ‘less’ of myself, until Here no Further

The Life-giving system is me dedicated in every breath as my Self-Directive Principle to do what is best for all, which includes lead generation, sharing TechnoTutor, supporting people with TechnoTutor, and utilizing the support networks of TechnoTutor to build further systems that generate/transfer millions, then billions, then trillions of dollars to fund the Equal Life Party and the Equal Money System and all supporting systems of the New World in Order/Heaven on Earth 


I forgive myself that I had accepted and allowed myself to not realize the power of breath and Living Self-Forgiveness, where I stand by my self-forgiveness and completely trust my self, to do what is best for all, where I am living and supporting my Desteni AS the Desteni of the Universe


Thus


When and as I notice myself not participating in supportive thoughts/words/deeds of Living the Life-Giving System I stop and I breathe


When and as I notice myself participating in judgment of self/my abilities/my position in the world, I stop and I breathe


I realize that the Real Elite = Effectively Educated For and As Life


I realize that as a child I was not effectively educated for and as Life


I realize that now I am effectively educated for and as Life


I realize that change and Living Systems take time, yet every breath is the best time to continually live and support the Living Systems that I am


I realize that continually walking the cutting edge will include some nervousness, some fears, yet who I am is the Living Life-Giving System thus as I move, expand and continually walk the cutting edge, the more the structures grow, the more I grow, the more power we have as Life as Common Sense Solutions/Structures and this is what is best and thus I know I will ONLY feel the best if I do what is best, anything else is weakness.


I realize that roleplaying and practicing is necessary to support with who I am as the Life-Giving System in thought/word and deed to generate contacts, relationships with and as the World-System where we take the World-System and purify it through Living Words, Living Self-Forgiveness and Living Self-Responsibility as Self-Correction to thus Live the Solutions as Self-Directive Principle


I realize that breath and Self as Life-giving systems is essential to Life 


Thus


I commit myself to support myself as though I am a child, and to re-build the foundation that was missing from my childhood, to understand exactly WHY things are working, why things are not ‘working’ relative to living/establishing my goals and being the kind of person that gets 40 new contacts every week, 12 sales presentations and 2+ sales every week, thus walking and Living the Life-Giving System that IS The correction of the world-system


I commit myself to do whatever it takes as the starting point of common sense, where in my self-honesty I know what I can do and I choose to do it as who I am, such as presenting TT, practicing role playing, talking with ‘strangers’, supporting the groups and the content online as WHO I AM


I commit myself to stand by and as my self-forgiveness, so even in the chaos of living and the emotions/storms of the world-system changes, that I trust myself as who I am is WORTHY of Self-Trust and I live these principles as living example


I commit myself to when and as I notice myself judging the situation, to propose common sense practical best for all solutions, and to do this over and over and over until it is verifiable as WHO I AM, Living the Solutions as Living Heaven on Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment