Sunday, November 8, 2020

Day 65 - Observing and redefining guilt

I forgive myself that I had accepted and allowed myself to participate in the character of guilt over reaction, failing to realize that the best way to participate with reality is as Self-Honesty and Living the Principles in every moment as best as possible, so even when emotions/feelings come up, I trust myself to process them and thus live Self-Trust instead of guilt. 

I forgive myself that I had accepted and allowed myself to define guilt as a negative emotion, failing to realize that guilt is simply the reality of a system relative to a past action, the course of the system and the participants where a process is followed of making the situation ‘right’ according to the system, within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that as the LIVING SYSTEM, guilt is the label and correction process for anything determined to be not best for the Living System, and what this looks like practically is Self-Honest Self-Forgiveness, purifying the corrections within myself as Anti-Fragility of the System where I expose the weaknesses and the separations and conflict, and purify all of the structures and energies and resonances to what is best for all Life as Living Words and Living Flesh of the Living System, thus guilt is simply an indicator of process and the processing of emotion/energy where as my self-directive principle and Living Words, I trust myself to process the situation into the Living System so the variables that were not supportive of Life become supportive of Life through daily diligence and self-honest scheduling and walking the correction and the commitments in every moment


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the guilt of not completely writing a point to completion of a ‘feeling of knowingness’ that it’s complete, failing to realize that as Living Principles, I am the authority Here as Life and as I walk daily, I expand and express as Life thus the writing is a natural consequential outflow of who I am thus even if there are still points and energetic layers within my unconscious and subconscious, I trust myself Here as Life as anti-fragility to walk this process and not participate in the bullshit of judgment and guilt of myself not thoroughly completing the points, BY actually sticking to one point and focusing on it, getting to the core memory and processing it and then writing the correction and commitment 


I forgive myself that I had accepted and allowed myself to not realize that as a child I learned guilt in the context of the system where Life would be sacrificed and lost if I was guilty according to the various laws that my parents and society had accepted and allowed, within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that I am not forgiving myself for accepting and allowing these laws of the system and morality, and now point by point I am processing these laws within and as common sense as the Living System Law is Here as Daily Walking Process and Living the Principles, it’s that simple, thus the only guilt that is valid is any situation that prevents/hinders the daily walking process, this is an object/subject guilty of going against Life, yet as Life we have the authority and power to process and correct these points as they come up thus I walk as Self-Trust as writing and this will be shown again and again over time through writing, SF and TechnoTutor use


When and as I notice myself participate in a reaction/feeling of guilt, I stop and I breathe

I realize that the best definition of guilt and the ONLY valid redefinition of guilt is the guilt of going against Life

Thus I commit myself to rise up and support Life to go into/as the World System and rewrite all the laws so the outcomes are Life-giving as the Living System

I commit myself to daily walk process


I commit myself to look at points and write them 'to completion' within the context of the principles, and to be open and public about my process in the best way to support others to walk this process as the Journey to Life.

I commit myself to when and as I notice guilt, to breathe as Self-Trust and find the gifts within the moment that triggered the reaction (if any) to guilt, and to walk the correction as Self-Trust and Life-giving Expansion


Ready to stop the guilt once and for all? Join the Facebook Group by finding us at www.self-perfected.com where you will be exposed to the resources to change your life/Our Life forevermore in the best way



1 comment:

  1. "I realize that the best definition of guilt and the only valid redefinition of guilt is the guilt of going against life."
    This redefinition of guilt will stick with me forever. Thank you for sharing your daily walking process Mitch!

    ReplyDelete